35% Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade - Case of 4 x 1 Gallons - FREE SHIPPING
**Case of FOUR x 1 GALLON Bottles**
Hydrogen Peroxide 35%, Food Grade is an effective natural oxidizer composed of only water and oxygen. It can be used as a disinfectant and is great for use in swimming pools and hot tubs. Please note that the price quoted is for a case of 4 x 1 gallon bottles. Free Shipping Offer does not apply to orders shipped to Hawaii or Alaska
*This item is considered hazmat, and orders begin electronically processing upon receipt. Modifications are not possible once order has been submitted. Additional Handling Fees due to Hazmat shipment apply.
- Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not get on skin. Exterminate fire with alcohol resistant foam, sand or dry chemical.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while using product
- Keep away from incompatible materials.
- Avoid sources of ignition
- If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting.
- If on skin or hair, immediately remove/dispose of contaminated clothing and shower.
- If in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and contact a poison control center.
- If inhaled, move victim to a comfortable breathing position and contact a poison control center.
- H271 MAY CAUSE FIRE OR EXPLOSION: STRONG OXIDIZER
- H314 CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE
- H402 HARMFUL TO AQUATIC LIFE
DOT: Hydrogen peroxide, aqueous solution, 5.1, UN2014, PG II, Hydrogen Peroxide Thirty Five Percent Food Grade is a hazardous material.