Search

35% Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade - Case of 1 Gallons (4 bottles per case) FREE SHIPPING

35% Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade - Case of 1 Gallons (4 bottles per case) FREE SHIPPING

$133.00

Hydrogen Peroxide 35%, Food Grade is an effective natural oxidizer composed of only water and oxygen. It is used as a disinfectant. 

 

*This item is considered hazmat, and orders begin electronically processing upon receipt. Modifications are not possible once order has been submitted. Additional Handling Fees due to Hazmat shipment apply.

 

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS:

Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.

Do not get on skin. Exterminate fire with alcohol resistant foam, sand or dry chemical.

Do not eat, drink or smoke while using product

Keep away from incompatible materials.

Avoid sources of ignition


FIRST AID:

If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting.

If on skin or hair, immediately remove/dispose of contaminated clothing and shower.

If in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and contact a poison control center.

If inhaled, move victim to a comfortable breathing position and contact a poison control center.

 

HAZARD STATEMENT:

H271 MAY CAUSE FIRE OR EXPLOSION: STRONG OXIDIZER

H314 CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE

H402 HARMFUL TO AQUATIC LIFE

 

: In stock

Breen Laboratories

: 1 Gallon1 GALLON CASEHydrogen Peroxide

Hydrogen Peroxide 35%, Food Grade is an effective natural oxidizer composed of only water and oxygen. It is used as a disinfectant. 

 

*This item is considered hazmat, and orders begin electronically processing upon receipt. Modifications are not possible once order has been submitted. Additional Handling Fees due to Hazmat shipment apply.

 

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS:

Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.

Do not get on skin. Exterminate fire with alcohol resistant foam, sand or dry chemical.

Do not eat, drink or smoke while using product

Keep away from incompatible materials.

Avoid sources of ignition


FIRST AID:

If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting.

If on skin or hair, immediately remove/dispose of contaminated clothing and shower.

If in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and contact a poison control center.

If inhaled, move victim to a comfortable breathing position and contact a poison control center.

 

HAZARD STATEMENT:

H271 MAY CAUSE FIRE OR EXPLOSION: STRONG OXIDIZER

H314 CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE

H402 HARMFUL TO AQUATIC LIFE

 

Product Related