35% Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade - Case of 4 x 1 Gallons - FREE SHIPPING
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
**Case of FOUR x 1 GALLON Bottles**
Hydrogen Peroxide 35%, Food Grade is an effective natural oxidizer composed of only water and oxygen. It can be used as a disinfectant and is great for use in swimming pools and hot tubs. Please note that the price quoted is for a case of 4 x 1 gallon bottles. Free Shipping Offer does not apply to orders shipped to Hawaii or Alaska
*This item is considered hazmat, and orders begin electronically processing upon receipt. Modifications are not possible once order has been submitted. Additional Handling Fees due to Hazmat shipment apply.
- Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not get on skin. Exterminate fire with alcohol resistant foam, sand or dry chemical.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while using product
- Keep away from incompatible materials.
- Avoid sources of ignition
- If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting.
- If on skin or hair, immediately remove/dispose of contaminated clothing and shower.
- If in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and contact a poison control center.
- If inhaled, move victim to a comfortable breathing position and contact a poison control center.
- H271 MAY CAUSE FIRE OR EXPLOSION: STRONG OXIDIZER
- H314 CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE
- H402 HARMFUL TO AQUATIC LIFE
DOT: Hydrogen peroxide, aqueous solution, 5.1, UN2014, PG II, Hydrogen Peroxide Thirty Five Percent Food Grade is a hazardous material.
All orders ship from Los Angeles, California. Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Your order will be shipped once it is processed, and you will receive tracking details upon shipment. We do not ship to PO Boxes. Free shipping offers do not apply to orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska. Shipping rates are based upon the total weight & volume of your order, as well as the distance to the destination. We carefully pack every order but sometimes damage can occur in transit. If your product arrives damaged, incorrect, or missing an item please report it to us by calling +1 (310) 366-7121 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt. After 7 days from the delivery date, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, incorrect or missing items.
Small parcels are shipped via UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with your tracking number.
For bulk or wholesale orders within the Los Angeles area, we ship via our own fleet of trucks. Local deliveries may be eligible for free delivery on a minimum order basis.
For bulk or wholesale orders outside of Los Angeles, we ship via a common carrier.
For all orders shipped via a common carrier, delivered pricing will be determined by the quantity ordered and destination.
Please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your order. We will do our best to accommodate any cancellation requests that have not been processed or shipped.