Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
70% IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) is a clear and colorless liquid that is commonly used as a disinfectant, antiseptic, and solvent. It is a highly effective and versatile alcohol solution that has numerous applications in various industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, and cleaning.
The solution contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and 30% water, which is the ideal ratio for optimal disinfection and sanitization. The water content helps to penetrate the cell walls of microorganisms, while the Isopropyl Alcohol denatures their proteins and dissolves their lipid membranes, ultimately killing them.
70% IPA Alcohol is flammable and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat, sparks, or open flames. When using 70% IPA Alcohol, it's essential to follow the recommended guidelines and safety precautions to avoid any risks or hazards.
**Gallon, Drum, and Tote quantities for this item are considered hazmat and orders begin electronically processing upon receipt. Additional Handling Fees due to Hazmat shipment apply.
IPA, Isopropanol, 2-propanol, sec-Propyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes serious eye irritation
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Precautionary Statements Prevention
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- No smoking
- Keep container tightly closed Ground and bond container and receiving equipment
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ ventilating / lighting/ equipment
- Use only non-sparking tools
- Take action to prevent static discharges
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- Keep cool
- IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell Rinse mouth
- In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish
- Store locked up
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed
- Do not store with strong oxidizing agents, strong acids, peroxides, aldehydes, halogens, ammonia, acid anhydrides or alkali metals. Keep away from incompatible materials which include Acids, alkali metals, oxidizing agents, iron salts, potassium, aluminum. May attack plastics and rubber.
- Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant
|US DOT||UN1219, Isopropanol, 3, pg II|
|TDG||UN1219, ISOPROPANOL, 3, pg II|
|IMDG||UN1219, ISOPROPANOL, 3, pg II|
|IATA/ICAO||UN1219, Isopropanol, 3, pg II|
All orders ship from Los Angeles, California. Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Your order will be shipped once it is processed, and you will receive tracking details upon shipment. We do not ship to PO Boxes. Free shipping offers do not apply to orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska. Shipping rates are based upon the total weight & volume of your order, as well as the distance to the destination. We carefully pack every order but sometimes damage can occur in transit. If your product arrives damaged, incorrect, or missing an item please report it to us by calling +1 (310) 366-7121 or emailing email@example.com within 7 days of receipt. After 7 days from the delivery date, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, incorrect or missing items.
Small parcels are shipped via UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with your tracking number.
For bulk or wholesale orders within the Los Angeles area, we ship via our own fleet of trucks. Local deliveries may be eligible for free delivery on a minimum order basis.
For bulk or wholesale orders outside of Los Angeles, we ship via a common carrier.
For all orders shipped via a common carrier, delivered pricing will be determined by the quantity ordered and destination.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your order. We will do our best to accommodate any cancellation requests that have not been processed or shipped.